website fall down & go boom – all better now

The single most unexpected oops! and on a Sunday afternoon.

Our apologies to our tens of fans 😉 for the unexpected going completely offline for almost a whole day. Sunday afternoon we added in an update to the web design and – you got it – took the whole site down!

And we swear it was not the fault of the guy in the Navel Picture of the Week  shot last night!

The good news is that things are 70% fixed in that the site is once again visible in all its ex-boyfriend glory.  The remaining 30% is getting the update fixed (“the update updated?”) so we can get back to the original look and feel of The Home of the Future Ex-Boyfriend of the week.

Hang in there – more flesh to follow!

– Aughra

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *